Saturday, April 30, 2011

May 1st through the 7th deals!

I hope this week's match-up's will be a little bit better this week.

Albertson's have doubles again HERE and HERE are some of the match-ups. It looks like we can get free pizza and a good deal on cereal this week!

There may be more match-ups for Safeway, but HERE and HERE have some deals until Tuesday. You can get some cheap Silk!

HERE are the New Seasons deals until Tuesday. I haven't seen any free deals for New Seasons yet, but any savings at that wonderful store always make me happy. I am hoping for an egg deal because their eggs are a good deal anyway, so a better deal would be exciting.

Here are the Walgreen's deals. You can get a great deal on toilet paper this week. It's not free, but $2 for a 12 pack of Cottonelle is pretty great, and if you took advantage of the Splenda deal last week, it is free!

My Rite Aid list is going to be short this week, but there are a few good deals HERE and HERE.

As usual my favorite blogs are running behind on the Target deals this week, and unfortunately I couldn't find any other good postings.

Good shopping this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment