Monday, April 4, 2011

OK! OK! You Win!

Due to extreme Peer Pressure I decided to start a PDX couponing blog. I can't guarantee that I will put all of the deals I find on here, and I can't guarantee that I can update it as regularly as all the other couponing blogs, but I will try!

I will mostly post (and give credit to) all of the other blogs that I find the deals on, but I will also try to post when I find deals on my own or when i find out that a deal is not exactly right.

If you guys find other deals, please let me know so that we can all pass them on!

My first recommendations:

1. Read a book or Blog on Couponing! The one that got me started is by this lady:

http://www.howtoshopforfree.net/ (Kathy Spencer)

2. COLLECT coupons! You will need AT least 1 Sunday Oregonian each week and you will also benefit from at least one computer and printer in the house.

Alright, so that is it for now. I will post some of this week's deals soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment