Saturday, April 23, 2011

4/24 to 4/30 Deals!


Alright guys! I am trying to get this out sort of on time for you all this week!

Click HERE for some Rite Aid deals this week!

BUT I kind of like this Blog's deal layout better:

Here are the Albertson's deals for April 20th through the 26th. I personally didn't see anything that jumped out at me except for maybe the ham, but I'm not a huge ham person.

I'm not all that enthused about Safeway as well right now, but you might like it. Here you go!

QFC is another that I'm not excited about, and I am pretty sure there is only one or two in the whole Portland Metro area, but Oh well, HERE it is anyway.

HERE are the Fred Meyer deals, but I have come to realize that Fred Meyer rarely has free or ridiculously cheap deals. They do have a good deal (My stock-up price) on whole fryer chickens.

I LOVE New Seasons but except for a few exceptions (like Eggs) I don't like their prices. HERE are the current deals!

Walgreens has some good deals this week, especially on Splenda!

 My favorite blogs haven't posted the Target deals yet, but here are some others I found. This is a blog written by one of the TLC's extreme couponers... which I am not an extreme couponer!

I have to give thanks to all of the Blogs that give me this information to give to you! Without them I wouldn't be able to do what I do or pass it on to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment