Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Back! Deals for 11/27 through 12/3

Sorry for the two week disappearance! I went on a work vacation to Disneyland and then I just have been busy, tired, and sick all this week. But I am back, so let's see what deals we have this week!

HERE are the deals for Walgreens! These should soon get better because I read that the Portland Points Pilot Program (That's not really the name, I just liked using all the P's) is ending soon. No more 'outside of PDX' deals that make us wish we lived somewhere else. YAY!

HERE are the Safeway deals through Tuesday. I am never good about posting the deals early when they come out, but there's usually plenty of things left over my Sunday or Monday.

I don't have Albertson's yet because my source blog hasn't updated, but when they do, it will be HERE.

HERE are the Rite Aid Deals!

Ok, since not all of these were done yet, like Albertsons, Target, Fred Meyer, New Seasons,  I will try to come back and update this post when they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment