Saturday, May 7, 2011

Deal Match-ups for 5/8/11 through 5/14/11

There is only one insert in the paper this week, but I think we should be getting some pretty good deals! Also, if any of you are finding errors, or finding other deals, don't forget to pass them on! I want this blog to be used for all of us helping each other save!

I believe I already posted Safeway's deals through Tuesday, so I won't post them again, but make sure you get that free juice! I am all stocked up on juice for awhile.

I am not excited by the current Albertson's deals, but HERE and HERE are the current match-ups. The ice cream deal looks pretty yummy, but I need to try not to buy ice cream.

I am fairly excited by Walgreen's match-ups this week, especially since I have some Catalinas from the toilet paper deal to spend.

My favorite clogs seem to be behind this week, but HERE and HERE are some Rite Aid Match-ups!

HERE are some Fred Meyer Match-ups!


Good Luck getting good deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment