Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm BACK! MAtchups for 6/5 through 6/11

Hello Everyone! I am back after a great vacation in Canada, and although I would have liked to have had this done yesterday, here are your weekly match-ups!

HERE are your Fred Meyer match-ups, hopefully I will find another blog because this list is TINY!

HERE are the Safeway matchups, but they don't include Sunday's ad, just Tuesdays... Hmmm.... hopefully I can track down some more match-ups, but these will work.

HERE and HERE are some Albertson's match-ups, but again they don't include Sunday's ad items. My blogs are behind this week, just like I am!

HERE are New Season's deals through Tuesday.

HERE are some good Walgreen's deals.

HERE and HERE are some Rite Aid Match-ups.

HERE is a decent deal on John Frieda products in the NW. Too bad we don't live elsewhere in the country because then it would have been a money maker. Ah well!

Well, that is about it this week. It looks a bit boring! Maybe next week will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment